Monday, January 18, 2010

Projector Tips How Do I Call A Open A DMG File Or An EXE File From A Flash Projector?

How do I call a open a DMG file or an EXE file from a Flash projector? - projector tips

I am a Flash projector executables for Mac and PC. I want the DMG file to access the files and EXE files so that programs can be installed. I have permission from the company interested in distributing the software, but it does not know whether you use a standard sufficient getUrl () syntax. Is there a safe way around it?

I also work relatively obligations, ie. regardless of the letter of the CD (for Windows, Mac uses the name of the disk). Any tips?

1 comment:

Joely said...

Well, I'm not sure if the flash can be used directly, but I know I can programs such as MDM Zinc (I use and recommend) and the two projectors mProjector create EXE, and Flash.

Hope this helps!

Post a Comment