Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Advanced Usb Port Monitor Activation Computer Will Boot Up But No Signal To The Monitor Also The USB Ports Will Not Work.?

Computer will boot up but no signal to the monitor also the USB Ports will not work.? - advanced usb port monitor activation

One day I woke up and decided to open my computer, but would miss if forcively restart my computer. The next thing I know, the team gets no signal on the screen, but still to start. The USB ports do not even give power to my keyboard, mouse or something. There is a problem thread that I think there might be a fried motherboard or CPU, graphics card, maybe. I watch my mother because USP ports not working im sooo lost. I wonder what that means. Thank you in advance for the answers!

1 comment:

Tycho Blackwood said...

What do you mean by "Open My Computer"? You mean you opened the box and played indoors?

If so, could you friends with the motherboard with static electricity. You have to be careful when touch-sensitive electrical components can be on a computer, the minimum load discharge damage or destruction. Wear ESD safety.

Post a Comment