Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Swing Sets Designs On Paper Using Netbeans And Java Swing?

Using Netbeans and Java Swing? - swing sets designs on paper

I consider myself a very good programmer with strong knowledge of Java, but I have not much experience with Swing. I have to do with the NetBeans GUI Builder, which for me. So far my experience with NetBeans GUI Builder is a bit rocky, but I'm used to it.

Let's say I have a JPanel and depending on where the user in the workflow process is, I need the contents of this JPanel. For example, the default display a summary page, which is from a list of portfolios on the left side and a list of investments on the right side. On the left side of each portfolio as the portfolio presents # 1, # 2 next to each portfolio and is an "Edit" button.

On the one hand, I do not know how these portfolios add and edit links for each object in the current portfolio and do not know how the contents JPanel if the user clicks on the "Edit". Clicking on the "Edit" should lead to a login screen project.

Is there anything we can do in Netbeans?

This trDI begin ... I have the various screens and save the file in other components. Then, depending on the action, I was one of the changing JPanel panel, which already is otherwise provided, but if you do:

changing panel = someOtherPanel

everything that we can not change the pointer. No copying method Nothing.

Then my other idea was to create long scrolled window. Anyone who has any of the plates together. And depending on what the user has clicked, the viewer can move to some known point, but never finished the idea, because there must be a good way to do this, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment