Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Photos Of Herpes Simplex On Chest Getting Cold Sores (herpes Simplex 1) From A Blood Transfusion As An Infant In 1980?

Getting cold sores (herpes simplex 1) from a blood transfusion as an infant in 1980? - photos of herpes simplex on chest

My male friend was born in 1980th He had a blood transfusion to a problem (I know not why). Since I was a little tot oral cold sores (I guess this is herpes simplex type 1). There are pictures of his childhood with wounds.

You do not have sex or kiss had a friend who has, or something similar. I wonder if maybe obtained from a blood transfusion as a child? If so, it's too late, the hospital then? haha I think it was 1980 and unscreened blood, as it is now.

The only way that none of us can think of is that his mother was a genital herpes outbreak, when she gave birth and was transferred to the mouth during the birth had. Gross I know. But frankly, we have no reason to believe that you have ever had a sexually transmitted disease. Since he died so that you can not ask him.

Otherwise, a family, she kissed like a baby and gave him this way. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment