Friday, February 5, 2010

Surface Bar Vs Dermals Age Differences-men Vs. Women?

Age differences-men vs. women? - surface bar vs dermals

I see a lot of questions about the age difference in relationships. On the surface, which most people say, it does not matter, but reading closer to the answers, in general, women tend to prefer to maybe 5, 10, while men, some prefer to tilt about -10, + 3. It seems that the age should dictate to the topic and are usually preferred, older men and young women. Around 40 young people in search of something, usually younger people to win. Since my family and career began relatively late, I also have more in common with them. However, the general settings that I mentioned, I strive to marry a younger man to know and lose 10 years or more for someone much younger. I want opinions of people want, but women with similar situations may have some valuable ideas. My current partner (not sure if it was a "friend" is still) a lot younger than I was and has always been the pursuer. I gave him a chance, especially since we are in a Christian environment, not a bar or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment